Adult Price From:
Child Price From:
Buy your tickets to the Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island ferry in advance and avoid the lengthy ticket purchase line.
Liberty Island and Ellis Island are accessible only by ferry service. One round trip ferry ticket includes visits to both islands,
To purchase Statue of Liberty Ferry tickets click here.
Location and Directions
The Statue of Liberty Ferry departs from Battery Park on the southern tip of Lower Manhattan.
Ticket Delivery Information
- 1 to South Ferry
- 4, 5 to Bowling Green
- R to Whitehall Street
- Visitors to the Park are required to undergo airport style security screening. Visitors to the Monument undergo additional security screening.
- All persons and property are subject to search.
- Large bags are not allowed on Liberty or Ellis Islands.
- There are no locker facilities at the New York and New Jersey embarkation points.
- There are locker facilities on Liberty Island for Monument visitors.
- Backpacks, strollers and large umbrellas are not permitted in the Monument.
- Food (even unopened) and drinks (including water) are not allowed inside the Statue of Liberty.
- All weapons are prohibited, including: Firearms, explosives or flammables, knives or sharp objects (including tools), pepper spray and mace.
Security is managed by the United States Park Police.
NOTE about the Crown: NYCVP does not sell or reserve tickets to climb the 354 steps to the Statue's crown.