This 2-night or longer vacation features a good old-fashioned family picnic done the New York way, high above the glamour of Broadway and Times Square!
We'll celebrate Independence Day starting with our BBQ Over Broadway from 1pm until 3:30pm on the Supernova Restaurant's outdoor terrace at the Novotel New York Hotel. The menu includes
When the BBQ ends, we'll depart via motorcoach for a sightseeing tour of historic Manhattan, ending at Chelsea Pier, where we will board the cruise to watch the Macy's fireworks spectacular!
- Traditional Caesar Salad with Spicy Croutons
- Pasta Salad and Potato Salad
- Skewered Flank Steak
- Baby Back Ribs
- Hamburgers and Hot Dogs
- Corn on the Cob
- Baked Potatoes
- Fruit Salad and Mini Cheese Cake, and
- Soft drinks
Our cruise is on Spirit Cruises and includes a buffet dinner along with open bar for the entire evening.
We'll drop anchor in position to get a great view of the highlight of the day, the spectacular Macy's Fireworks display.
Upon return to the pier (at approximately 11pm), a motorcoach will be waiting to take us back to Midtown.
Your 4th of July Barbecue Over Broadway Vacation Includes:
- Accommodations for 2-nights or longer at your choice of hotels like the the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, right in the middle of all the excitement of Times Square and the Theatre District
- All state and local hotel taxes
- BBQ Over Broadway afternoon picnic
- Buffet dinner cruise on Spirit Cruises' Fourth of July cruise with open bar (featuring the world-renowned Macy's Fireworks display)
- Transportation from pier to a convenient midtown location at the conclusion of the cruise
- And much more
Boarding time for the cruise is 5:00 PM. The cruise departs at 6:00 PM and will return approximately 11:00 PM. Times are subject to change.
Note: Must be 21 or older to be served alcoholic beverage. (proper ID required)
Dress code on Spirit Cruises' Fourth of July cruise : Nice, casual attire is required. Sleeveless shirts for rmen, cutoffs, torn clothing and clothing with offensive language is not permitted.
NOTE: Rates listed are per person based on two adults sharing a room for 2 nights, subject to availability and change. Rates include all taxes and service fees, and all listed features. Triple, quad, single and child rates are available. Starting price is based upon lowest-priced off-peak 3-Star hotel unless otherwise specified. You may get prices on other hotel and date options, longer stays, additional theater, sightseeing and dining, and transportation to NYC on NYC TripQuote.
Prices are valid for FIT (individual) travel and may not be applicable for groups of ten or more travelers.