Photos are not representative of the views from the rooms
per person based on double occupancy
Live out unforgettable family memories as you can relax in the comfort of your own room and watch the magic of the 2015 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade as it travels down 6th Avenue. South Side Parade View rooms are available at the Residence Inn Times Square so you can watch the NYC Thanksgiving Day Parade right from your room above 6th Avenue!
2015 Arrival Dates: Nov. 22, 23, 24 or 25 for 4-night minimum stay
Vacation Packages Features:
- Accommodations for 4 nights in a South Side Parade View Room at the Residence Inn Times Square where you can watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade from the comfort of your own room
- Full breakfast daily at the hotel
- Unlimited high-speed internet in guest rooms
- Complimentary USA Today or New York Times newspaper
- Complimentary 24-hour access to hotel Fitness Room
- All state and local taxes
- Add options (for an additional amount) like a Wednesday afternoon Balloon Inflation and Uptown Tour, a Broadway show, Radio City Christmas Spectacular, Holiday Lights Tour, Breakfast with Santa, Thanksgiving dinner, sightseeing, harbor cruises, museum admissions, dining - for a complete New York City vacation!
- And much more
NOTE: The package requires a 4-night stay. Although
these rooms do not face the front of the hotel, you still will get a great side/back view of the famous balloons and floats as they make
their way down 6th Avenue. Photos above are not representative of the views from the rooms.
Other popular New York City Thanksgiving Vacations from NYCVP that feature NYC Thanksgiving parade hotels: